Tuesday 15 July 2014

Professional Photos

So here are the three final photos I chose and got from the shoot earlier this year.

I'm ridiculously happy with them. And I hope this doesn't sound vain but I enjoyed the shoot so much that I'm considering doing some more alternative modeling. I've signed up to Star Now and have already got a response from a few companies and am currently waiting to see if I've got a hair modeling gig.
I got these photos done at The Photo Studio. I discovered this place due to a popup stall they had at the Tattoo & Body Art Expo where they were offering a free photo (this is that photo).
Outfit 1 -  Studded jacket & UK flag top from ROMWE
Outfit 2 - Flowers: UO. Sunnies: JayJays. Bodysuit: Phix 
Outfit 3 - All garments from ROMWE
HAIR -  Manic Panic: Atomic Turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment