Wednesday 24 September 2014

100 Self-Portraits

So I have this mini project going atm. 100 Self-portraits (as you can tell from the title...).

This project was inspired by Nibbles, a great YouTuber I've recently-ish found. Here is her channel & website. And here's her video on the project.
I think her photographs are stunning, and all so different and creative too.

I thought this project would be a great way to keep up my photography & also challenge me a bit.
I haven't felt overly creative lately but I have made the effort to at least try and take some photos although I'll admit it's been a while since I've taken anything. I'm not ecstatic about most of my photos so far but I thought I'd show you a couple I am happy with.


You can find the rest on my Pinterest page here.
Hope you have a lovely day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment